• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to tell if your Jawbones or Hard Case are FAKE!!! (cacatman)

Nice write-up! One other thing to look for is the 'O' embossed on the inside of the jaw part of the orbital just in from the bolt...

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

After I read your first post, I edited my original post to make it clear that I hadn't received (or suspected) fake stuff on Oakley Forum!! It's probably the safest (and cheapest) place I've found to buy great condition Oakleys (or at least ACCURATELY described Oakleys). On top of that, the collectors here are awesome in terms of their helpfulness and willingness to help relative newbies like me.

I think the reason that we have to use Goods & Services here on Oakley Forum is to protect against genuinely lost items, as opposed to someone not posting, or posting fake stuff.

I didn't read your first post as being the least bit ambiguous, but good clarification! Everyone here was and is helpful to me with any question I've asked or anything I've ever bought or tried to buy. And I try to pay that back as best I can with questions from everyone else if I have something to contribute. That's what's so cool about this place. Willingness and trust. I hope that is always the case, and as vigilant as we all are I think it will be!

Found this thread, old but helpful, specially right now that I have a concern. :) I'm thinking of buying this Jawbone/Racing Jacket. Any way to tell whether or not it's authentic? I only have these photos to go on, although the seller will be sending me more photos in the morning. Any help will greatly be appreciated.

JB 01.jpg

JB 02.jpg

JB 03.jpg

JB 04.jpg

JB 05.jpg

JB 06.jpg

JB 07.jpg

Latest Posts

Back