1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

When you log in, there is a top bar with tabs. Here's a picture:

How To Use : Steep And Cheap Deal Sites And Sac Alerts - SlcUn.png

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Once you sign up on one site, the rest will automatically be activated for you.....

Then sign up on Sacalerts... Sacalerrts is basically a watchdog for the other sale sites and was created by buyers like you and me.... It works perfect...Never had an issue, other then the item selling out quick....

3. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Thanks xlnzax for helping Walker....

The first post in the thread explains how to do it. Once you sign up on steep and cheap, you are auotmatically registered on the sister sites. Then sgn up on Sacalerts and set up your keywords for each site. If you have any issues PM me and I will walk you through it... Don't worry we will have you up and running quick....

4. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Not sure if you guys have been watching, but there have been some crazy deals on a few popular pairs, such as the Monster Dogs and Ten's. Good stuff rolling through. I almost bought the Titanium Square Wire lol.

5. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

I have alerts coming to me via email...yup, crazy deals happening now. Earlier in the week they had Twitch's for $31.99!!! I was so close to pulling the trigger just because it was such a good deal, but I held back :sad:. Keep watching, sometimes the price will continue to drop if they aren't selling through quick enough...the Twitch's I was watching did. I was looking at the Titanium Square Wire too...have......to.....resist......the......TEMPTATION!!!

6. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Haha I bought a pair of Twitch's. Going to give them to my buddy who makes fun of my collection. Hopefully he'll take them lol.

7. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Nice! If he doesn't want them I'll.....dammit, nevermind, I really gotta stop these impulse buys!!! LOL

8. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

HaHaHa....everytime my cellphone goes off (text message) my wife asks "who is it"? I will say "SACALERT, SACALERT". :laugh:

9. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

Use google chrome and they have extensions which pop alerts on the desktop, and you can mouse over to get a preview of the time, remainder and time left.

10. @oakleyt1

@oakleyt1 Oakley Beginner

Awesome website