• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Transparent Are These Lenses?

FR0G5K1N5

Oakley Beginner
I wanted to get a pair of frogs but I don't like it when people can see your eyes through the lenses. I love my SW as no one can see through the 24k iridiums, also my vl green lenses are hard to see through. How transparent are the positive red iridiums and the violet iridiums? thanks

I wanted to get a pair of frogs but I don't like it when people can see your eyes through the lenses. I love my SW as no one can see through the 24k iridiums, also my vl green lenses are hard to see through. How transparent are the positive red iridiums and the violet iridiums? thanks

the violet iridiums are pretty reflective, but the +ve red, not so much, even though they have the iridium coating. they are only reflective at certain angles that's what i have experience thus far.

As Jono said. The violet iridiums from the re-released matte black seem totally reflective compared to the violet iridiums in the purple fades though, which is weird.

To add to Jk and Jono, the positive red that i have is not really reflective at all its more of a blue/purple see through tint. :/ As for Violet, very reflective and the name says it all! Haha

Latest Posts

Back