• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Howdy, All!

Ian

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I've been a member here for a bit, but I haven't really done anything aside from referencing new releases here and there. I've been a collector since 1997, and I have north of 150 pairs. I don't have an exact number at the moment, as I've seen a large influx recently, so I need to take stock again soon. I'm also on O-Review, and have been relatively active there since 2008. I go by the same name. I'm located about half an hour north of Salt Lake City, Utah. The only Oakley store in the state is in Park City, which is an hour drive, so not too far. Aside from that, we have SGHs and N3Ls, so I can try on newer styles when the mood hits. I have some cool stuff, some rare stuff, and some downright odd pieces. I'm always down to meet fellow collectors, and whenever my travels take me someplace new, I make a point of meeting up with as many friends (that I might not have met in person) as possible. I'm always interested in BSing or trades. Hit me up sometime.

Last edited:
I travel to Park City a few times a year for mountain biking and skiing. Great place to visit.

Do you know Peak at the Kimball Junction vault?

Peak doesn't sound familiar, but I'm sure I know the face. When you're in the area, hit me up. As for odd pieces, and you're welcome to check out my collection on o-review, I have a blackout OCP frogskin, yellow Total-O crosshair, test color one-off chameleon fatcat, white text gascan, Brian Takumi co-pilot event Hijinx, Doc Chop custom Jawbone, sealed-in-box Mars, a couple test color neon camo new straight jackets, a snow camo new straight jacket, and a not made-in-japan first gen frogskin, amongst many others.

Latest Posts

Back