• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Howdy all

Does Trump still have some inventory? I recently acquired a pair of 2000 XX's from my Dad. I had always loved his sunglasses for skiing and fishing and due to a vision problem, he can longer wear them. I have enjoyed them tremendously for the past year, but 1 nose piece and the ear socks have basically disintegrated and I can not find replacements. I could buy new sunglasses, but these are special to me. Does any one still offer the OEM replacements?

Does Trump still have some inventory? I recently acquired a pair of 2000 XX's from my Dad. I had always loved his sunglasses for skiing and fishing and due to a vision problem, he can longer wear them. I have enjoyed them tremendously for the past year, but 1 nose piece and the ear socks have basically disintegrated and I can not find replacements. I could buy new sunglasses, but these are special to me. Does any one still offer the OEM replacements?
Nope. He stole all that **** from the owner, scammed a bunch of people here, then got banned. Good chance he PMs you though on a burner account to try and scam you, gone don't really mean gone. You can find some XX parts here though in the exchange. Just check the rules first or you'll be wondering why you can't send messages yet.

What color are you looking for?

I would also like to say hello to the people that greeted me. Hello to all, seems like there are nice people on here. I am relieved to see a forum without politics, it is refreshing.

I do have another question. I was thinking about getting some replacement lenses for my XX's and I found a few sites that offer them. Is there a general consensus from the people in the know on here as to who sells the best replacement lenses?

Latest Posts

Back