• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Howdy! From "Big D"

FASTBACK BOY

Oakley Beginner
Hi folks, I'm from Dallas

Just found your site,and seems very informative and you all seem to get along very well which is hard to find these days(lots of trolls), so I commend all of you!:cool:

Well I have worn Oakleys for about 8 years. Started with Half Wires and I broke 2 pairs. So I went to Half X. They are great, but I needed RX and you can't get Half X lenes in RX, So I got my first pair of Juliets (Ducati's) and had my RX put in them and I have had them for around 4 years GREAT SUNGLASSES! and they will be work glass now(electrician) Because it is time for something new....so I pre-ordered the 24k X-Squared. Yes a little BLINGY but you only live once(and I'm 48 so what the hay). The pics look great and can't wait to get them. I look forward to talking to all of you, LONG LIVE OAKLEY!

FASTBACK BOY

Welcome!!! Good choice in the 24k X Squared, they are rockstar status to the nth degree!!

welcome FASTBACK BOY. . .
the 24k is very BLINGY! i have to see them in real pics before i decide to get them or not.

so can't wait to see your pics from that sweet x-squared too.

Back