• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Howdy From Tennessee

tharoosta

Oakley Beginner
10ahSee
Just wanted to stop by and say hello. My dad bought me my first pair of Oakleys when I was a freshman in High School. Green Lens Twenties XX. That was almost 13 years ago and I still have them today! My last two purchased were a pair of Batwolfs and Purple lens Frogskinz! Love em! I'm currently in the process of window shopping now for my next pair. Really watching the new Shaun White Holbrooks closely.

Looking forward to this forum!

Welcome to the forum.

What kind of style to you seem to like best do you think?

I'm in Law Enforcement, so I usually where some dinky cheapy sunglasses, but when I'm feeling cool I wear my Batwolfs. Off duty, I like to wear Frogskinz. I'm really getting into the glasses with different color lens, now that it's summer.

I kn
Just wanted to stop by and say hello. My dad bought me my first pair of Oakleys when I was a freshman in High School. Green Lens Twenties XX. That was almost 13 years ago and I still have them today! My last two purchased were a pair of Batwolfs and Purple lens Frogskinz! Love em! I'm currently in the process of window shopping now for my next pair. Really watching the new Shaun White Holbrooks closely.

Looking forward to this forum!

I know your not new still. But I am and I also live here in the Volunteer State. I'm like your and looking forward to meeting others on this forum. "GO VOLS!"

Back