• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Howdy from Texas

Mr. Skunkwerk

Oakley Beginner
Howdy from Texas. I have wore Oakleys since the late 80's when my first pair were black Frogskins. Now I probably should just buy stock in Oakley since probably like most of us have an incredible amount of Oakley products and as long as the wife gets new pairs of glasses, I get to continue buying new Oakley glasses.

Aloha. Welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_3892.gif

Howdy 🤠 Welcome to the Wild Wild West of Oakleys. Here you will find what your looking for:) What’s your favorite pair of Oakley’s? Where in Texas are you living? Got family all over in Texas. And we got some awesome members there.

Howdy 🤠 Welcome to the Wild Wild West of Oakleys. Here you will find what your looking for:) What’s your favorite pair of Oakley’s? Where in Texas are you living? Got family all over in Texas. And we got some awesome members there.
I'm in the D/FW area. Right smack dab in the middle. 🤣 Well maybe a little closer to Ft. Worth

I'm in the D/FW area. Right smack dab in the middle. 🤣 Well maybe a little closer to Ft. Worth
As far as my favorite pair.... I have to get them fixed but my Juliets are my favorite. I haven't wore those in 12 years. They took a beating when I was in the Army so I retired them. When I decided that I wanted to wear them again, Oakley told me that they had just stop doing repairs for them. I just bought a pair of Whiskers that I like alot but I own probably 4 different pairs and variants of Flax Jackets 2.0.

As far as my favorite pair.... I have to get them fixed but my Juliets are my favorite. I haven't wore those in 12 years. They took a beating when I was in the Army so I retired them. When I decided that I wanted to wear them again, Oakley told me that they had just stop doing repairs for them. I just bought a pair of Whiskers that I like alot but I own probably 4 different pairs and variants of Flax Jackets 2.0.
Flak Jackets are awesome. There are people here in the forum that can fix your Juliets to brand new condition and we got people that can cut you a lens that’s to your liking:)

Back