• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Howdy!

aznkb888

Oakley Enthusiast
Been lurking a lot, but figured it was about time to introduce myself so I can use the classifieds. Started with a pair of Ichiro Juliets a couple years back. This year I figured I'd get a new pair to retire the Ichiros, and lo and behold I find out the entire x-metal line's been discontinued. This is what I get for not paying attn for a couple years, haha.

Welcome..... Just because the X Metals have been discontinued doesn't mean great pairs cannot still be had. There are still plenty of quality pairs to choose from. Even buying a loose pair can be refurbished to new by The X Man and lenses can still be had as well. Even the hard to find colorways can be custom cut by some members here. You can find a wealth of info here as well as getting some great deals by some great members.

Definitely, these forums have been quite useful in terms of me getting a proper Wiha torx screwdriver and InfiniteHero's cut lenses already, so i'm really looking forward to digging through the forums some more to find more useful info.

This year I figured I'd get a new pair to retire the Ichiros, and lo and behold I find out the entire x-metal line's been discontinued.
I bet that realization sucked but the good news is that they made hundreds of thousands of those things so I like your chances!

Back