• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Howdy

one2gofst

Oakley Beginner
Been lurking here for a few months so figured its time I joined up and introduced myself. I'm Steve. I've owned Oakleys since about '98 when I was in high school. I bought a pair of Cobalt/positive red iridium Eye Jackets, since I was a lifeguard and lived in sunglasses all summer. I acquired another pair in black/black iridium a couple years later when some rough housing at the pool resulted in a snapped right earstem on my original pair (dumb me never got it replaced and now I wish I had. If anyone has a line on a right cobalt eye jacket earstem I would love to be in touch. ) had a couple pairs of Ray bans (still do) in between during my college years. After graduating I returned to Oakley and bought a pair of Black/BIP Half Jackets in 2004. Loved those shades and a year later got a pair of the original Gascans. Well, I lost both of those pairs. Replaced them with an identical pair of HJs and went for a pair of square wires, which were also lost.

Fast forward to last October when I lost my HJs again (the only Os I was wearing at this point.) Well I needed to replace them. I also found myself at a good place in life where my discretionary income has rebounded after a few lean years being back in school. Long story short, I found the deal sites :). I think I currently own about 30 pairs of unique Oakleys, plus a few duplicates (that I might be looking to trade in the future. nothing rare though :-( )

I've learned a lot just from reading around here. Looking forward to being a little more active in he community now that I am legit! Kind of have a hankering for a Pit Boss if the right situation presents itself, to kind of step up to the next level. But right now I just plan on spending some time and enjoying everything there is to learn. So, you probably won't see me posting much. I figure at this stage it is better for everyone if I read a lot, post a little, if you know what I mean.

Sorry for such a long intro. Thanks to anyone who stuck all the way through it! And thanks for letting me join your forum.

Take care.

Steve, WELCOME. Dont hold back on posting.. regardless of what anyone says.. EVERYONE was new at some point. Ask questions! Thats how we all learn!

Absolutely horrible photos, and not quite everything and none of the duplicates, but since you asked

imagejpg1_zpsa8f9f445.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsa722aed9.jpg

Back