• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Howdy

Double Barrel

Oakley Enthusiast
Hello, another noob here. Recently decided to take the plunge into a REAL pair of Oakleys. Flak 2.0 XL jade iridium polarized....so sweet I have Chainlinks on the way. I figure it's kind of crazy to spend thousands on flashlights, knives, multitools, watch..etc and have a $8 pair of Pugs protecting two of the most important holes in my head. After a little research, I found Chris Cheng's "Why Oakleys are awesome" video and I was on the hook.
I found the forum while doing research and I've been a lurker for a little while. I'm probably not alone, but being a noob ..I found the Knockoff thread very helpful. I'd hate to get suckered into a fake unaware. Unfortunately, I see that some of the fakes would easily fool me. I've already picked up on some things to look for. Hope to keep learning.
No more Foakleys for me!
DB

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome guys!
@Oakleynerd my eyes are glad, also. It's nuts, but I really just never put that much thought into eyewear. Until I did a little googling....well, you don't know.. what you don't know.
I read over the rules/reglutations...don't think I broke any laws....yet.

@cyclerdoug Ill be lurking around... I won't be in any post count clubs...but, I hope to be around. Unless I get booted for leading members to Spam. That stuff ain't bad fried. :)
Thanks again guys
DB

Back