• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Howdy..

Spade115

Oakley Enthusiast
Texas
Howdy,

Im new to the Forum, Was reccomended by a member of EDCForum.

I normally bought sunglasses in bulk and usually destroy they in a month or two depending on my riding season. (Motorcycle) and after destroying tons of glasses, I bought my first pair of Oakleys (Holbrook) and now I own 15 pairs of Oakleys (Holbrooks/Garage Rock/Gascans/Eye Patch 2.0/ect) and my wife has 3 pairs of disputes and a pair of Conquest.

I originally wanted a pair of X Metals, and ended up with everything else but, lol.

I might of also lost my pair of Tincans :(

This is me on my bike. That has killed a few glasses.
MeFXR.jpg

Welcome to the forum. You might want to get a pair of radars or some sports frames to ride with, I use radars and have no issue on the Harley.

Howdy,

Im new to the Forum, Was reccomended by a member of EDCForum.

I normally bought sunglasses in bulk and usually destroy they in a month or two depending on my riding season. (Motorcycle) and after destroying tons of glasses, I bought my first pair of Oakleys (Holbrook) and now I own 15 pairs of Oakleys (Holbrooks/Garage Rock/Gascans/Eye Patch 2.0/ect) and my wife has 3 pairs of disputes and a pair of Conquest.

I originally wanted a pair of X Metals, and ended up with everything else but, lol.

I might of also lost my pair of Tincans :(

This is me on my bike. That has killed a few glasses.
MeFXR.jpg
Welcome to the forum

Better off killing a pair of Oakleys than your eyes. ;)

I have Torque Rotors also, that I normally use.

I have yet to kill a pair of Oakleys, which is why i bought tons more lol.

Bike now 2200 later
1e84f6ce-7a37-4d0e-9c63-d02d560cd392.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you all for the Welcome :D
Funny thing about the bike right now, Bled oil for 2 whole weeks. Took it to my buddies shop, still has plenty of oil (I saw oil coming from bike) and fired right up no problems. 0.0

Boots are just your normal 5.11 8'' Shields and Jackets a Thrift Store find for a buck. :p

Thank You. Its old, She's not the prettiest, and she sure as hell aint the fastest but she's mine. lol

85 FXRC 291/1075 80 Evo, 5 Speed.

I like my 35mm Narrow glide on it and the Rifle Roadster fairing I love.

Back