• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HQ Bunker Serial Owner List

I would think these could be returned if a buyer bailed?

Either that or somebody else would surely want it. Or you could hang on to it for a year then sell it for the FMV at the time. I wouldn't consider that scalping - it's not like you bought it for that purpose or are trying to set a higher FMV; you would have bought it in good faith then got shafted then are passing it along for whatever happens to be FMV at the time... that's just business.

This is a good point. What I'll do is if I can get extra ones I'll send a picture of the receipt and then freight is around 5-7 dollars. But obviously tax is going to need to be paid. wA state has 9.5% sales tax. It sucks... @ptownphil has the ideal scenario there in Oregon! He could even get no sales tax in WA if he just shows his Oregon ID. Lucky...
I guess thats why my ID costed 42 bucks.

This is a good point. What I'll do is if I can get extra ones I'll send a picture of the receipt and then freight is around 5-7 dollars. But obviously tax is going to need to be paid. wA state has 9.5% sales tax. It sucks... @ptownphil has the ideal scenario there in Oregon! He could even get no sales tax in WA if he just shows his Oregon ID. Lucky...
We should meet in Vancouver then hit up all the stores in Washington!

Back