• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HQ Bunker Set

I seen those on ebay. I was under the impression they were a original oakley product. The seller makes it sound like they are.

The smaller non-Oakley bunkers made by fans were supposedly copied from an HQ piece that was part of a trophy. They make for decent display items, when viewed at a distance, at the right price. They don't compare to the larger HQ Bunkers Oakley released as part of the 2014 holiday collection - the detail, materials, and workmanship in the Oakley Bunkers is remarkable. :)

If you can get your hands on a real Oakley HQ Bunker do it.

If you can't and you can find one of the smaller copies then... just don't overpay for it. At one point they were going for around $100 each even though they were/are only worth a fraction of that - maybe $25 or $30 each? (worth about the same as a 2-tier or 3-tier orbital stand, its about the same amount of resin/plastic, just a different mold LOL)

All summerlong one was going for $88.88. Same guy I got my XMXS Ruby lenses from & small Thump earphone pouches that I gutted for other uses. Definitely a decent Seller, even usually throws in a surprise display Item or two with your purchase, ... but those are not "O" ... not from a mile away.

The replicas you have got came out first before Oakley's version of the bunker. If Oakley came out with their certified bunkers before those replica ones, nobody will get the replica ones.

I guess it was only a matter of time before someone was scammed into thinking those were original Oakley products rather than replicas. It won't be the last time either. Rule of thumb is if a product has a felt liner at the bottom it came from the same recaster and is fake.

I appreciate everyone feedback. I am bummed that they aren't an Oakley product and that I overpaid for them, but do like the way they look with my real Oakley bunkers.

Back