• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HQ Employee Store

eldiablojoe

Oakley Beginner
Was at Oakley HQ this week. Took some pics. The dirt R/C course is cool. I never noticed the skull and crossbones flying above One Icon before, totally cool. Also took a photo of the front of the employee store. If you've been there, you will spot it no problem. If you have not, you will see just a building. Hint: It is NOT the main entrance between the "One" and "Icon."

IMG_1394_zpsabf2a989.jpg

IMG_1396_zpsff318833.jpg

IMG_1395_zpsa45bd1ac.jpg

IMG_1397_zps36bdac55.jpg

I have been in the employee store when we traveled to red. Upon entry they check you ID to make sure you meet their qualifications, then any eyewear is taken by them, locked up and you get a card which matches the locker they put your stuff in. Then you can go in. The first floor has frames, lenses, watches, misc. accessories and their misc parts and stuff. Upstairs is clothing, shoes, luggage, etc. I bought a few items. There is two prices on the tag. One is employee and the other is military/law enforcement. Military/leo can shop on Tues and Friday

I have been in the employee store when we traveled to red. Upon entry they check you ID to make sure you meet their qualifications, then any eyewear is taken by them, locked up and you get a card which matches the locker they put your stuff in. Then you can go in. The first floor has frames, lenses, watches, misc. accessories and their misc parts and stuff. Upstairs is clothing, shoes, luggage, etc. I bought a few items. There is two prices on the tag. One is employee and the other is military/law enforcement. Military/leo can shop on Tues and Friday

How did those prices compare to retail?

Back