• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HQ Employee Store

Oooh. So are were you able to go in. It is my understanding that only the person eligible for the discount could go in.
The employee store is supposed to be limited to employees, Military, Law Enforcement, EMS and specially invited guests.

Not just anyone can walk up saying they are eligible for a discount and think they can get in. That won't fly with security.

lol - I don't know, I've been to Fossil's HQ and saw them selling watches to employees for $25 that they sell at $200 retail... so my gag reflex has already been trained...

For the record, I was at Fossil HQ on business, not because of any personal affection for the brand...

For the record, I was at Fossil HQ on business, not because of any personal affection for the brand...

I like their watches when i got married my wife bought me one as a wedding gift becasue we did not have alot of money. I think for the price point they are very good watches

Only employees/military/law enforcement can shop there. You can't bring a guest either.

My sister in law is a safety officer for the city of Norwalk. She called HQ and asked if she was eligible for the discount. They said any law enforcement official, regardless of the branch is eligible.

So she went, with her officer ID and her badge. It was a Monday, she didn't ask and they didn't tell her it was only Tuesdays and Fridays.

Anyway, they told her there she wouldn't qualify either way. Only sworn, active police officers qualify.

She just gave up and didn't go back. I am still curious if she would qualify though.

Back