• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HQ Tour

MonsterDog

Oakley Expert
Key West, FL
Will be visiting Foothill Ranch in a couple of weeks, and was wondering if anything changed since last time I was there, when I couldn't get a tour of the building.

I was there in November. They said they no longer did tours. The museum was closed for renovation and being used as storage at the time. They expected it to reopen in late winter/early spring.

I got a tour in June but it happened because my wife had talked to the district manager for our area. He knows people at hq and was able to get us hooked up mine was a total birthday surprise.

Made it! A friend of mine talked to an employee and I got a guided tour.
12552971_1006350206102906_6251804190366741330_n.jpg

Yes last time I was up there it looked to be all done. That was around 2 months ago.

Yeah the museum is open. It's neat but there's not much to it. Many of the items in there are beat too, lots of pairs with trashed lenses. Most forum members take more pride in their collection displays than Oakley does.

Where does the HQ tour take you? Were you able to see manufacturing or just the outside of the building?

My tour took me just about everywhere in building.. R and D , employee store , cafeteria, The Engine Room (hidden bar) walking by CEO'S office , saw the manufacturing of lenses and frames. also the dipping of frames...lobby. I doubt that any mores tours will go on since they let alot of office people go from there and as far as I know and a lot of the building isn't being used anymore.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back