• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Huge collection: Straight Jackets, electronics, Artist series, Pit Boss, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Summer is coming up and it's time to change a few things up in the old display case so here are a few odds and ends coming your way!

Oakley 5 Crankcase: Matte Dark Grey w/ Warm Grey - $200

This was a retail managers' exclusive. Note the custom color of icons and custom "5" lens etching. Very rare and a good find for Oakley 5 collectors

DSC_2299.JPG

London Police Gascans: $200

Includes original packaging, paperwork, microbag, and box. Note: the box has some sticker residue. Everything else in mint condition.

DSC_2301.JPG

Todd Francis Eyepatch: SOLD

Includes original packaging, paperwork, microbag, and box. Note: the box has some sticker residue. Everything else in mint condition.

DSC_2303.JPG

Art Chantry Hijinx: $135

Includes original packaging, microbag, and box. Note: the box has some sticker residue. Does not include original papers. Everything else in mint condition.

DSC_2307.JPG

PitBoss (1.0): Matte Black w/ Black Polarized - SOLD

Includes original display box and stamped Microbag

DSC_2342.JPG

ORokr Pro
: Polished Black, Black Polarized - $100

Some light wear, could not locate the original cable, but takes a standard USB mini cable. In good working order.

DSC_2319.JPG

ORokr: Polished Black,G30 Titanium - $100

Some light wear, could not locate the original cable, but takes a standard USB mini cable. In good working order. This was one of my favorite lenses and is a real find!

DSC_2321.JPG

Oil Rig (1st Gen) - Polished Clear w/ Ruby - $95

This frame was a limited run and wasn't widely available in the first generation with the flat stems.

DSC_2323.JPG

XX (Twenty): Polished Black Blood Skull w/ Black Iridium - SOLD

This was a cool variation on the XX with the scatter skull on the stems. Note: there is a small scuff on the frame and a small imperfection on the lens. A cool collector's piece!

DSC_2327.JPG

Straight Jacket: Orange Flames w/ Fire Polarized - $175

DSC_2332.JPG

Straight Jacket: Green Flames w/ Emerald - $125

DSC_2334.JPG

Gascan: Green Tortoise w/ Grey Polarized - $85

DSC_2329.JPG

Gascan: Grape w/ G30 Titanium - $125 SOLD

Originally Stretch line Gascans w/ grey but G30 was a really cool upgrade. There is some minor swirls on the frame from regular cleaning but in otherwise great shape.

DSC_2336.JPG

Square Wire 2.0 SH: Dark w/ Black Iridium - $135

DSC_2338.JPG

Fives 3.0: Polished Black w/ Grey $40

A great pick up for someone looking for that elusive smaller framed pair of Oakleys!

DSC_2340.JPG

Note: all pairs include original Microbag, but unless otherwise listed do not include the zippered vault case. If you are in the market for a vault case, send me a message. I might have a few available depending on the style. Will ship to CONUS, message about other locations.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm for pit boss 1

You got some nice stuff here!!!! Good prices too!!!!

Still waiting for his reply on pit boss 1 . :dance:

Username Hidden said:
Still waiting for his reply on pit boss 1 . :dance:
Thanks for waiting, just sent a reply!

Pit Boss and Eyepatch sold, but there are still a lot of goodies up for grabs!

New markdowns taken on a few items. Lots of good stuff left to check out!

Interested in any trades?

Username Hidden said:
Interested in any trades?
Not likely, I'm more interested in slimming down my collection to focus on a few pieces, but PM me with the specifics just in case.

A few more things sold, but plenty left and new markdowns taken!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back