• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Huge Oakley Fan!!

GarciaM25

Oakley Beginner
I am Oakley's biggest fan. I have been collecting for about the last 20 years, my first pairs being 1st gen Eye Jackets, and after having (and breaking) about a dozen of them, including the coveted Electric Mustard and 5.56 FMJ's, I was hooked.

Not only do I have a strong 9 pairs right now, two of which are in the top 5 most expensive Oakley's ever retailed, I own at least 30 T-shirts, multiple hats, shorts, sandals, and a custom 72" x 20" x 20" display case to house my sunglasses and other collector's items, and my cars all have the Elite Oakley logo on them - I do vinyl graphics for a living, so it wasn't hard for me to make even though Oakley doesn't sell them!

You can view my full list of Oakley's below and on my profile page, and view pictures of them in my display case (will be updating it soon to show my latest purchases):

Current Collection

[05-051] Elite series C-SIX aluminum and Carbon Fiber, Grey Polarized Hydrophobic Lenses, serial number 56 of only 1500, machining done by Crosby Composites
[24-204] Elite Series TRON Legacy limited edition PIT BOSS, Polished Black and Gunmetal Frames, Black Iridium Polarized Lenses
Custom MINUTE 2.0, Pearl (White) w/ White Ear Socks, Polarized Black Iridium Lenses engraved "GARCIAM25" and Gunmetal "O" Icons
[04-121] Titanium Dioxide X-Metal XX w/ Black Iridium Lenses
[24-131] Black Plaid ANTIX w/ Black Iridium Lenses (Custom Swap with 03-701 Black Tortoise)
[12-849] Pewter WHISKERS w/ Polarized Black Iridium Lenses
[12-774] Chip Foose Special Edition "Brushed Aluminum" Finish GASCAN w/ Polarized Black Iridium Lenses (13-505) - only 500 pieces made
[05-705] Silver A WIRE 2.0 w/ Blue Iridium Lenses, Spring Hinge
[04-293] SportChek Exclusive Electric Mustard XX (twenties) w/ Fire Iridium Lenses and Orange Earsocks / Nosepieces (discontinued 2002)

Photos
(keep in mind it is hard as crap to photograph sunglasses, even harder to do so inside a display case!)

View more pictures by clicking here

Thanks for looking, you'll see a lot of me around here now that I know this place exists!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Oakley's Biggest Fan!

Hey, Just moved this to the Reviews area, because this is SWEET! Welcome to the Forum!

Thank you! I guess it works for both sections, I'm new AND I've got a lot of pictures to show.... more coming soon, I promise, I haven't updated my collection photos since mid December!

Please keep your conversations civil guys. I have deleted the previous derogatory posts, and changed the title to "Huge Oakley Fan" since, some members take "Oakley's Biggest Fan" extremely serious. I am sure if you asked 90% of the people on here they would say they are Oakley's Biggest Fan, so why argue about. Just keep your arguments civil and clean. We are all adults here and we all love Oakley.

If any members involved have any issues feel free to PM me or Email me to discuss it.

I deleted the above posts, but unlocked the topic at the request of GarciaM25 so he can post some more pics. Please keep it civil, and just enjoy the pics.

Oakley Boss