• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Huge Sale Soon!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Hopefully I can justify buying something although college already made me broke lol.
College tends to do that. So much money for a damn piece of paper.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
i need a TRON!

He is keeping all of those. I already checked lol.

Okay put most of the stuff in one display case packed it out ready for the sale on Friday no more PM's please haha once I post stuff then feel free to message. Reason I am selling is found out my wife is pregnant selling stuff to set money aside emergency stuff so please don't try to talk down on prices it will be fair considered with shipping need the money for them and not leaving so I am hanging on the stuff still so not everything is for sale But then again U Never Know!!! Haha

I hope everything goes perfect with your wife's pregnacy and to be a happy father when the time comes.My best wishes

Man that's awesome, congrats! Is it your first? Kids are so much fun.

Username Hidden said:
I hope everything goes perfect with your wife's pregnacy and to be a happy father when the time comes.My best wishes
Thanks I hope so too

Username Hidden said:
Man that's awesome, congrats! Is it your first? Kids are so much fun.
Yep it sure is my first excited though so I don't mind selling some stuff for this reason

Having kids is by far the best thing in the wold man congrats

Congrats! Being a dad is awesome. I remember selling all my toys 3 years ago too. Always managed to keep my favorite oaks though and have built a solid collection since. Boy, I do sometimes miss my Victory Kingpin though...

Username Hidden said:
Yep it sure is my first excited though so I don't mind selling some stuff for this reason
Good deal man. It's such an exciting time! Just wait till those little bastards are running around with your Oaks. It'll make you grow grey hair! :)

Latest Posts

Back