• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hurricane Sandy Red Cross Relief......

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
I am just going to throw this out there because I have family and friends in New York and Connecticut.

If you don't want to help that is understood.... Not a lot of people can but its worth a try.

Here is how you can help someone you don't even know!!!!!!

1. Call 1-800-435-7669 and make any amount donation

2. TEXT: REDCROSS to 90999 ( Automatic $10.00)

3. You can also donate from your iTunes account just look for the red-cross button....

This has been all over NBC news...and it is heart breaking to see....I always try to help others

You are welcome to post your thoughts and prayers for others....... Please be considerate of this thread for the loss of lives and property and what these people are going through right now. May God bless each and everone of them and us, the members and staff of this forum. Thank you.... XMM

Great cause here! I am from the Northeast and have a lot of friend who have lost so much!

I tuned it....... I also donated a monthly amount to the Wounded Warrior Project this week.

In kindness I also helped out our own Forum member "The Piper" with his Oakley habit, cause he could't get to a Vault due to the devastation. His family is safe though at this time.

THIS PAIR OF GLASSES ARE IN THE EXCHANGE SECTION--PURCHASE WILL BE FULLY DONATED TO THE HS FUND AND THE BUYER AND PIC OF THE DONATION WILL BE POSTED HERE IN THANKS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back