• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hurry Up Mail Man!

rhuntington3

Oakley Enthusiast
Texas
Got a Country Fuel Cell (Polished White, Ruby Iridium and England icons) and a custom Gascan (Polished White, Fire Iridium and Team Orange icons) in the mail. The Fuel Cells got "in the area" Friday but finally got handed off to USPS last night and should be delivered tomorrow. The Gascans got "in the area" yesterday but USPS has not updated their end of that tracking.

I know I should have selected a fast shipping option, but, please, hurry USPS!

And as a result of a visit to the local Oakley store yesterday evening, I may order another pair of Fuel Cells, Clear, Violet). They also has the Clear Fuel Cells with the emerald lens but I liked the violet better.

You can actually get the polished clear with any lens color OCP. But the only way to get the purple icon is with the polished clear/violet prebuilt. Im waiting for the mail right now too! it sucks!!

You can actually get the polished clear with any lens color OCP. But the only way to get the purple icon is with the polished clear/violet prebuilt. Im waiting for the mail right now too! it sucks!!

Yeah, I figure that when I poked around Oakley's web site after getting home. Maybe I'll just wait for the this upcoming weekend and hit up the Oakley store again. ;):)

I'm waiting for an Oil Rig myself as well as a Five Squared for my nephew. He's been asking when he'll get them and I only ordered them on Friday. It's going to be a long week. LOL

The mail man delivered! Thank you USPS! Thank you Oakley! Pictures forthcoming. Check Oakley's wall on Facebook if you can't wait.

6093764263_7a4663185a.jpg

Oakley Fuel Cell by rhuntington3 on Flickr.

6094302388_e078f0250f.jpg

6094302238_f71f3b22b7.jpg

6094301914_17dc9bebd1.jpg

6094302118_55b29cd443.jpg

6094301760_d8f3e515af.jpg