• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Hydro Dip Cerakote Group Buy!! This Is For The Process To Be Done

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey everyone the next hydrodip,cerakote, group buy is being planned as you are reading this.
It will be through colorado custom look again. @Colorado Custom Look
They have got some cool new stuff to offer.
but at this point i need to get a feel for how many people are interested in this go around.
in order to get a idea of how many i need you to contact me.
please contact me through pm only!!!!!!
Please do not post what you are wanting or to tell me you are in on the thread. I want to keep this as clean as possible. I do not need any mockery.
So if you are interested pm me and we can talk details thanks in advance.

Some people reacted to this post.
Hey everybody we are getting quite a few responses already.If you are on the fence...Think about doing it it is a great deal and a great company doing it.Just need a few more people to get the ball rolling.
pm me only please.

For everybody that can not decide if they want to do this, we have a couple new options to offer this time. Color changing paint, stenciling and soft touch. The soft touch is exactly the same finish that Oakley uses on their soft touch frog skins, if you haven't seen those yet go check them out at your Oakley store. I have included links to the videos of the color changing paint below.
VID_20140422_132313_654_zpsfdec393b.mp4 Video by ColoradoCustomLook | Photobucket
VID_20140422_132507_060_zps280ba4f9.mp4 Video by ColoradoCustomLook | Photobucket
VID_20140422_133514_662_zpsb5818d5c.mp4 Video by ColoradoCustomLook | Photobucket
We will do about 7 or 8 more of these zombie batwolf/ fuel cell if you would like them, they look yellow but they are a light green.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everybody thanks for your responses. WOW there was alot this time around.I am currently getting all of the info together, I will be posting the costs this weekend, they did not change much from last time but they are offering some more options. I know they are getting some new stuff this week should be cool.

Ok everybody got some pricing for the group buy. @Colorado Custom Look
so the hydroprint and the cerakote is staying the same
hydroprint will be 28.00 w/ icons done in the color you choose
cerakote is 23.00 w/icons done in the color you choose
any additional colors will be 5.00 each
cerakote distressed and fades (two colors on the frame and one on the icons 30.00
extra icons (batwolfs etc. 8.00
***new*** soft touch finish (additional) 7.00
***new*** heat changing paint (additional) 10.00 it can go over anything (even hydrodip) stays black till you touch it.
***new*** color changing paint (additional) 7.00 can be put under hydrodip
***new*** stenciling please contact me and colorado custom look for pricing and ideas
fuel cell and batwolf zombie holocaust 42.00 this is a complete package you send the glasses and they get the holocaust treatment
As always you will need to pay shipping to me and return shipping back to you, you can choose regular or priority mail. I will send a paypal invoice when they are completed.
questions please contact me through p.m. only
Again thanks everybody for your excitement and interest please contact me for mailing info and questions.
as always 2 weeks turn around for cerakote 3 weeks for hydrodip.
Stenciling will be on a case by case basis, But should be within the same timeline.
So the group buy is open. so please contact me for shipping info.

PM Sent

Anybody that is interested still, Please contact me i have some spots open still. Also the time line has not changed still 2 weeks for cerakote and 3 weeks for hydroprinting.

Last edited:
If you have any questions please PM us

Latest Posts

Back