• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hydro Dipped My Fuel Cells - Navy Camo

i will try that next time ty

Another thing I do differently (and works for me) is that I don't cut slits into the tape. The few times I have the pattern has separated more and washed it out, making it look dull. When I leave the tape intact and the pattern does not separate it comes out perfectly.

Another thing I do differently (and works for me) is that I don't cut slits into the tape. The few times I have the pattern has separated more and washed it out, making it look dull. When I leave the tape intact and the pattern does not separate it comes out perfectly.
Well i tried a few more times , all i managed doing was running out of supplies and ruining a good pair of glasses. Its always fun to thorw $150 away

Well i tried a few more times , all i managed doing was running out of supplies and ruining a good pair of glasses. Its always fun to thorw $150 away

Just take some nail polish remover to them and rub all the print off. Then you can start again.

Just take some nail polish remover to them and rub all the print off. Then you can start again.

Well on the last try i went from not enough activator to too much apparently, all the print, base coat and primer have melted into the frame.

I dont have any more paint, and most likely only enough activator for 1 good squirt left so it doesn't really matter at this point.

Back