• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Almost Lost A Good Friend Today All In The Name Of Oakley!!

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
I have a friend staying at the Intercontinental Hotel on Michigan Ave in Chicago so I send her to the Oakley store down the road a few blocks to pick me up some stuff. On her way down she said a car came speeding down the sidewalk and crashed into a restaurant. Apparently the driver had a heart attack. I'm so glad she was able to dodge the car and still get to the Oakley store to pick up my stuff!!!

547E3540-5E8F-485D-B148-E9DA3D44ADA1_zpsbovy4xms.jpg

Wow. That is impressive she still went to the store after that brush with death.

Very fortunate to still be around. Traffic downtown is always pretty hectic, but having a heart attack behind the wheel is something else entirely. I'm sure your friend has a new appreciation for the life she is living. Very nice of her to go to the O store for you, for sure, in the first place.

She's a trooper. She knows how bad I really feel about what happened and I honestly don't think I could forgive myself if something bad happened to her because of me asking her to do me a favor. I did ask her if she took pictures and she said no, I asked her if she went and helped and she said no. I asked her if she would go back and get me the iPhone switch case and she said yes. lol.

Back