• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Am An Idiot... Learn From My Mistake.

It's great that she shows that she cares so much about your passion, but at least your telling her it's ok and you can buy another pair. When you get the next pair everything will be ok.

To put things in perspective, at least she wasn't wearing a pair of Romeo 1.0s or the Medusa with Goggles or OTTs or whatever rare pair of Oakleys you can imagine.
Come to think of it, if she were wearing any of those, they would probably have stayed on her head.
Well ..... :rolleyes:

shame. ive done that stupid mistake (going into the water with sunnies on) as well. lucky thing i was wearing my "beater" mframe (still a mint frame, just beater lenses)... now i ALWAYS take the short walk back to the towel to drop my sunnies off... instead of the "ahh, too far away" heh

I live a little north of wells in Freeport Maine and my sister and brother in law camp in wells at least 5 times a year also. They stay at seaview on rt 1

Check whAt the sunGlass store at york beach can do for u a guy there-a year ago- is a major collector i was once super obsessed... I just sold most of my collection and feel like a weight is off me I am not cut out to be a collector Wives so much more important than pieces of plastic or metal -enjoy Wells and get some lobster at Lord's there or hit the Lobster Shack in Kennebunk for a roll... anywat OT-Vault is great in freeport but I haven't seen a lot of vintage stuff there..they are super helpful...last year I wanted the- at the time- new Polished Blue/vr28 Black Flak XLJ but not with white rubber and they put the black on for me ....as I just can't bring myself to twist a stem off...guy did it in what seemed like seconds..even in a pretty crowded store and had them good to go.
Now I cant wait for July in KB for a week...Congrats on finding new pair!

Last edited:
Back