• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Am Rich & This Is How I Organize My Trim Kits And Lenses.

i am rich

The Silly Collector!
Don't mess with Texas
So my wife noticed that I have my rubber kits for X metals placed in a zip lock bags. She decided to get me a craft organizer.

4u9a4epa.jpg

So it was this...

e4yzu5yz.jpg

To this...

Far left are stem rubbers and tweezer for placing those damn washers, top square left are size 15 temples, next are size 25, small nose pads and large nose pads. (Juliets)

Second row square box are Romeo accessories, washers, and screws.

All I need is a label maker to label the slots. Items that are in the lens pouches are loose lenses (no boxes)

avuhu4ud.jpg

uduqe6u6.jpg

Of course you can organize this your way.

You can find this at your local Hobby Lobby store for $1.99.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this idea 'cause I need to do this. I was scrounging around last night for some parts for another forum member and had to look through lots of little O boxes to find what I was looking for.
I'm a packrat and actually have a couple of new boxes like these laying about empty. Tool boxes that is, not girly "craft" boxes. It's cool to have all the accessories in the bottom drawers of singlewides but I need to get with your program.

Nice this is a good idea, sometimes Its a pain in the A to look all my boxes one by one just to find something that I need. Thanks for sharing ;) i'll start mine soon

Thanks for posting this idea 'cause I need to do this. I was scrounging around last night for some parts for another forum member and had to look through lots of little O boxes to find what I was looking for.
I'm a packrat and actually have a couple of new boxes like these laying about empty. Tool boxes that is, not girly "craft" boxes. It's cool to have all the accessories in the bottom drawers of singlewides but I need to get with your program.

It is a man craft box gadamit lol :p

Back