• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nucchem

If you are not falling, you are not learning.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dublin, Ca
As a golfer, having the right clubs and gear can help improve your game. And this includes having the right sunglasses! A good pair of golf sunglasses can help you spot the ball, read putts and take your game to the next level! That’s why we’re trying and testing the top golf sunglasses on the market and bringing you our favorites.
Keep reading for the best golf sunglasses of 2022 and how each pair can help your game! Now let’s dive right in!

Why Wear Golf Sunglasses?
Golf glasses aren’t just a pair of your regular aviators. They’re specifically designed for golf, and apart from making you look cool, they also increase your performance on the course!
Here’s how golf sunglasses help:

Provide a secure fit, and do not sway around while you swing and take a shot
Help you spot your golf ball easier and read putts with contrast and color enhancing lenses
Protect against harmful UV rays that golf players are exposed to on the course
Provide all-day comfort throughout your round of...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
In my humble opinion i sugest OO Black Iridium Polarized if you can find donors to source the lenses.

I recenty got a Scalpel whith those lenses and i am loving them.
That would have been my first choice too, for a daily use pair, but they're Unicorn poop in the 21st century.

Going to be right up front. Purchased the Proto C6 Al from the frog king @SouLFuLFroG, thank you brother. My wallet loves you, but my face even more in a short time.
My question is, thinking of changing up the lens as these will be my wear pair. Have contacted Christopher on donor questions.
I can go Torric if needed as I am pretty much Rx, but Rx in sunnies gets real expensive fast, so the Torric does not really affect me that much.
So ideas on the lens color, please.
I was thinking the Prizm Tungsten Polars I had Chris cut for my Spikes, beautiful lens.
What about G26 in those? Might be a little to much of a pop for those. I know I will be limited due to the size.
Please, any help would be appreciated.
I remember one member on here I think did a sapphire.
Thanks OF.
You spent how much on this C-Six to add to ALL the other expensive pairs you have and now you are bitching about the cost of RX lenses? 🤔 Work a Saturday.

You spent how much on this C-Six to add to ALL the other expensive pairs you have and now you are bitching about the cost of RX lenses? 🤔 Work a Saturday.
Dlck.:punish:
At $350 per pair. To Rx I would have to spend $60,000. AND my script changes about every two years. So yes bitching (that’s a strong word for a little guy) about the cost of Rx is warranted.
And I was just stating a fact, not bitching, so take that from the cradle to the grave (a little RAD talk).
And my Saturdays are for EVERYTHING but work!😘

And I was just stating a fact, not bitching, so take that from the cradle to the grave (a little RAD talk).

Talk is not RAD.

This is RAD:

d2cc03fbbcbc3d16e415f5e708d72151.jpg

At $350 per pair. To Rx I would have to spend $60,000. AND my script changes about every two years. So yes bitching (that’s a strong word for a little guy) about the cost of Rx is warranted.
i think my issue is, if im dropping 350 on lenses, and have them custom fit, if the delaminate id be furious!

Mr. **** and I was only talking about RX for the C-Six 😘

Back