• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Can’t believe it took over a DAY for someone to comment on that
I guess most don’t remember it. I loved that movie as a kid and it just so happened I used to race BMX so it was right up my alley

Post wasn’t about Ichiro’s lol so I didn’t see it. Lori Loughlin was a SMOKE SHOW. Plus the sound track is KILLER! I used to steal my real dads VHS copy every time I’d go visit him. He never was smart enough to just buy me my own copy lol.

Plaintiff Squared is the only 8.75 donor that will work. It has to be hand cut and it will show the inner wire bevel from the inside.

Failure rate from cut is also higher than other lenses because of how little room there is to work with.

They may be big enough I’m not sure but they are a 6 base curve. I’ve had dwp SS lenses cut for Jupiter squared.

Here are the differences.

C-Six
Screenshot 2020-11-27 175243.jpg

Split Shot
split_shot.jpg

Plaintiff Squared is the only 8.75 donor that will work. It has to be hand cut and it will show the inner wire bevel from the inside.

Failure rate from cut is also higher than other lenses because of how little room there is to work with.

And the reason the wireline shows is because the PS lens size is actually 1mm smaller than the C-Six

OAKLEY-PLAINTIFF-OO4063-63MM-lg-lenses-sunglasses-1000x400.jpg

Back