• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Am SO SICK Of EBay And Paypal....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Just an update, i got the return package today and he did, in fact, replace with fakes. Now im appealing thru paypal. He even kept the packaging, what a douchebag!

Ya, he's definitely too far away and it would probably cost me my job if I did so. I don't think the glasses are worth my livelihood, but I definitely would like to give him a piece of my mind!

thats awful... I had one set of fakes come to me They were supposed to be MD's but were FAKE Jawbones...the person did refund me even b4 I sent them back...claimed he didn't know they were fake......surprisingly I ordered 2 pair from that guy in Kowlooon China and they were real and packaged well and came in less than 2 weeks..very frustrating for u....especially the moment when u open them and see fakes...

No they simply ststed since i got them bk i definitely am required to resolve the negative balance...they couodnt have cared less!

No they simply ststed since i got them bk i definitely am required to resolve the negative balance...they couodnt have cared less!

That stinks, surly it was the cheeting lying buyer that has created your negative balance, not you. What right do they have to just give the buyer his money back without doing an investigation into the matter?

im glad you got them back. even if it was a pain in your ass! ill have to keep a look out if im ever in the area for Officer BAPD!

Back