• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I believe this might be fake

A fake plasma R1 sold for $388 last month . Seller listed them as replica R1 lol.
Wow... I drove several hours about 4-5 months ago when this guy advertised them as oakley romeos for $200, was pissed when I got there but purchased a pair of Juliets (plasma/emerald) just down the road from him for $200 so it was worth it

I bought a pair off eBay. 80 bucks pictures looked legit, then I got it fake:(. Filed claim got my money back :)kept his case to cover my paying for the shipping back to him. He was super pissed. I am like well don’t sell fake sh!t. The dingo always wins, even when it’s fake ;)

I bought a pair off eBay. 80 bucks pictures looked legit, then I got it fake:(. Filed claim got my money back :)kept his case to cover my paying for the shipping back to him. He was super pissed. I am like well don’t sell fake sh!t. The dingo always wins, even when it’s fake ;)
Lmao.. I love hearing about Dingo deals

These have been reported to EBay by at least 3 OF members...

If people are gonna sell them they need to be listed as a "replica". You can't use ignorance as an excuse to screw people out of money when they are not informed enough to know whether they are getting a genuine article. Probably need to let people make their own mistakes but I know the feeling of getting screwed in a deal like that.

Back