• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Bought A Gearbox.

With most of the stuff they are pretty pricey in europe, comparing to US prices, but 950 for a gearbox? Juarez7451 on this forum had one for sale for 275, which is the opposite of crazy prices of course ;)

I received my stealth black gearbox today (my first ever oakley watch), and I can truely say it is AMAZING. I have never ever seen a watch like this before, it looks 100 times better in person. I also managed to snatch a Titanium carbon gearbox on ebay, won the auction at $348 AUD cant wait for that one to arrive too, heres a picture of my first gearbox
Also note that the hands are black but they reflected in this photo, and I just found that my watch GLOWS too! The seconds hours and minutes (white parts on the hands) glow turquoise colour it looks amazing, far better than the generic greens on most watches
img1150zx.jpg

Haha yeah that was me. I thought the second bidder was one of zands friends to bump up the bidding but obviously not. Let me say that the titanium gearbox is amazing, one thing I like over the stealth model is how light it is.