• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Built A Coin Display To Go With The New Sunglasses Stand...

Wow. How much was it to build it

Had I made it to Tacoma Screw, it would have been about $5 in Allen bolts. Home Despot took me for $12.
So are those allen head screws with nuts on the back?

Yes sir.
Do you have a synesso???

No. I wish I did. We used to have a custom one at work when the company I work for owned a coffee company and I was the coffee roaster. It was the most amazing machine, and not having it in my life is like part of my soul is gone. However $15k is a lot of cheddar for an espresso machine.
Just saw this on the FB page! Looks good dude!

Friggin awesome. I just saw it and commented. I feel honored. Super awesome way to start the day!!!
Woah looks sick! What's the coin on the far right from?

The coin came with a pair of x-metal/ice iridium polarized Juliet's. when I got rid of the Juliet's, I threw in a different coin. I like this one a lot
Thank you everyone for all the compliments. I really didnt expect this to turn out so good. when i finished with itI stepped back and was like "damn, pretty cool". Doing things like this is just a way to pass the time. Some of my ideas are good, and some are pretty lame. Problem is half the time I can't spot the lame ideas.

Back