• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I can't find any info on this case I have

miles story

Oakley Beginner
I have an Oakley display case that I've had for a few years now and I've searched everywhere for information about it and have come up empty handed. It's one of the cases that is meant to be recessed into the wall of the store it came from. I'd say it's about 5 ft tall or so. I don't have any pics of the back of it on my phone but here's a few of the front. Any help identifying this is greatly appreciated!!!
IMAG0010.jpg
IMAG0004.jpg
IMAG0002.jpg
IMG_20160607_052118.jpg

View attachment 254716

Interesting. At first I was going to say it was a custom case but it does look like the same metal that the Stretch Line case is made from.

Cool!!

Pretty sure it's custom made. Also, could just be the pics, but the metal O on the top doesn't look quite wide enough either. Cool either way.

Thank you guys for the responses. I know that this case came out of an Oakley Vault store and the one in my area has the same ones built into their walls as well. Do you know if there is a specific company that manufactures Oakley cases or is it different for each style/location/era/ect...

The Oakley cases were contracted out to several company's to be made, so it could have been made by anybody ;)

Nice case!

Isnt that the one that goes inside/ flushed the wall?? Do you have any side pics?? Im pretty sure it is but not 100%
Yes it is made to be recessed into the wall which is why I figure I can't find info on it, I guess they leave them in the stores when they remodel versus leaving a huge hole in the wall

Back