• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Currently Have A Lone GP-75 But Am Looking To Expand, Suggestions?

Dan

Oakley Beginner
Florida
From looking at other members' collections, I seem to be envying quite a few of your "frogs in your ponds," I'm just not really sure what to go for, on my next purchase and unfortunately I have to have been a member for more than 14 days to be able to purchase a set from you folks (trade/sell). So what should my next ones be? I am thinking I really want some Polished Black Valentino Rossi with Fire Iridum lenses, what are other suggestions that are simliar like it?

I guess it really depends on what you like the most or what catches your eye. If you like the VR46 series Frogs I'd say grab them.

Just a heads up.....not only do you have to be a member for at least 14 days but you have to meet a minimum post count also...read the following.

Access

In order to access our Exchange Areas you must meet the following requirements
  • Be a member for a minimum for 14 days
  • Have at least 15 useful posts
  • For the Misc./Everything Else area, you must be a member for 30 Days!

I guess it really depends on what you like the most or what catches your eye. If you like the VR46 series Frogs I'd say grab them.

Just a heads up.....not only do you have to be a member for at least 14 days but you have to meet a minimum post count also...read the following.

Access

In order to access our Exchange Areas you must meet the following requirements
  • Be a member for a minimum for 14 days
  • Have at least 15 useful posts
  • For the Misc./Everything Else area, you must be a member for 30 Days!

Thanks for the heads up on the VR46, I am in google mode lol.... and wow look at that the criteria just went up the bar lol, what would be considered a "useful post?"

Thanks in advance

-Dan

I find that looking at the Oakley website is very very BAD ;)
Walking into Oakley stores are even WORSE.

Useful posts in my eyes are anything that has more than a single character to it. :p

I find that looking at the Oakley website is very very BAD ;)
Walking into Oakley stores are even WORSE.

Useful posts in my eyes are anything that has more than a single character to it. :p
Well said, and I believe you just stated a useful reply, does that count as a useful pose? ;) Anyway's I do agree with the website and store statement you have. So far I find google searching on images to give me a good concept and what catches my eye.

Thanks much

Cheers

Back