• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I did something bad...

This all sounds like good advice. Here's a slightly more diplomatic approach. March into the kitchen and state in a very authoritative voice. B***h these are my new glasses! They cost more than that SUV in the driveway and I bought them cuz I run this house. Anybody got a problem wit dat?

Then drop them on the counter and walk out very calmly while muttering Yea I didn't think so!

This all sounds like good advice. Here's a slightly more diplomatic approach. March into the kitchen and state in a very authoritative voice. B***h these are my new glasses! They cost more than that SUV in the driveway and I bought them cuz I run this house. Anybody got a problem wit dat?

Then drop them on the counter and walk out very calmly while muttering Yea I didn't think so!
Now thats a bullet proof plan! Not only do i get the glasses but establish my dominance!
I need a red bull.

My plan was silently put it on the shelf... Wait 3 or 4 months and then casually wear them and when asked... "Babe! I have had these for months! No worries!!"

this is what I do too!! I'm ok "oh no these aren't new I have had them for awhile now"............... ;)

I use this method quite a bit. Works great.

Please @TheWannaBe if you decide to inform your wife using this method PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE record it on your phone and if you can retrieve the phone from your anal cavity PLEASE upload the video so others can learn how 'real' men rule the house .

This is the s*** right here.

Please @TheWannaBe if you decide to inform your wife using this method PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE record it on your phone and if you can retrieve the phone from your anal cavity PLEASE upload the video so others can learn how 'real' men rule the house .
Ill do my best... You know. Since its for science.

If it fail for any reason i think my best option at that point is the fetal position. One has to protect ones head...

Latest Posts

Back