• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I did something today and I blame all of you...

Reese's Pieces

I should Work at Oakley
Lexington, SC
So my wife and I went to visit the Oakley Vault in Charlotte, NC today on a spur of the moment trip. I wanted to have her try on various styles so we can get her a prescription set soon. (She has decided on the Crosshairs if they can hold her prescription).

I picked up a set of green earsocks for my Flak 2.0s. Then I started trying on various styles. Gascans, Jawbreakers, I even found some Madmans on sale (NOT my style, LOL). My wife called me over and had me try on a set of silver Badman frames. They were really cool, with the bridge portion in clear O-matter. They were on sale for $189 and they would have been another 25% off. I was about to make an impulse buy when the salesman brought these out. As soon as I saw them, I pulled the trigger. After the sale price and the 25% off, I got them for $189!! Super stoked.

My wife mentioned I needed a new backpack for work and they had some for $21 on sale. I looked at them and decided to get the Kitchen Sink bag instead. Yeah, it was on sale too. ($84).

The wife got a couple of hats on top of it all.

I need an intervention... 20170527_220538.jpg 20170527_220618.jpg 20170527_222832.jpg 20170527_222904.jpg 1495938671605434646740.jpg

So my wife and I went to visit the Oakley Vault in Charlotte, NC today on a spur of the moment trip. I wanted to have her try on various styles so we can get her a prescription set soon. (She has decided on the Crosshairs if they can hold her prescription).

I picked up a set of green earsocks for my Flak 2.0s. Then I started trying on various styles. Gascans, Jawbreakers, I even found some Madmans on sale (NOT my style, LOL). My wife called me over and had me try on a set of silver Badman frames. They were really cool, with the bridge portion in clear O-matter. They were on sale for $189 and they would have been another 25% off. I was about to make an impulse buy when the salesman brought these out. As soon as I saw them, I pulled the trigger. After the sale price and the 25% off, I got them for $189!! Super stoked.

My wife mentioned I needed a new backpack for work and they had some for $21 on sale. I looked at them and decided to get the Kitchen Sink bag instead. Yeah, it was on sale too. ($84).

The wife got a couple of hats on top oud it all.

I need an intervention... View attachment 342945 View attachment 342946 View attachment 342947 View attachment 342948 View attachment 342950
You poor guy you. :rofl:

That's what I was thinking! It's the camo version, which is why the price even before the extra discount was so good but I can live with it. It seems to be a really well made piece.

Latest Posts

Back