• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I don't know about anyone else....

If you want some +Red lenses, you can do what alot of people have done by picking up a Radar XL lense - Oakley RADAR XL BLADES Accessory Lenses available online at Oakley.com - go into an opticians office and most of the time, if they have the ability to do it there, they can cut you some from it! I wanted some Ruby Clear Gascans, so I picked up a Ruby Clear Crowbar lense and had my optician cut them for me - All sizes | Ruby Iridium | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Cool.

I'm looking to do the same thing with a Romeo 1. I spoke with an Optometrist and he said a Jawbone, Pitbull or Eyepatch 2 lense would work. Would a Radar XL work for Romeo 1?

Cool.

I'm looking to do the same thing with a Romeo 1. I spoke with an Optometrist and he said a Jawbone, Pitbull or Eyepatch 2 lense would work. Would a Radar XL work for Romeo 1?

You'd have to look at the base curve of the frame to tell if a Radar XL would work but a non-vented Jawbone lense should work.

If you want some +Red lenses, you can do what alot of people have done by picking up a Radar XL lense - Oakley RADAR XL BLADES Accessory Lenses available online at Oakley.com - go into an opticians office and most of the time, if they have the ability to do it there, they can cut you some from it! I wanted some Ruby Clear Gascans, so I picked up a Ruby Clear Crowbar lense and had my optician cut them for me - All sizes | Ruby Iridium | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

You, sir, are a genius.
:smile:

Back