• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I don't know about anyone else....

I'm with you. The ability to have the more um....standout lenses....installed on the Pit Boss is a common sentiment. Keeping in mind of course that Oakley has to put them in so that's something that would probably tack on $100 or more to the lens price

+red lenses definitely are badass. I am still kicking myself for selling my crystal black/+red frogskins for retail a year ago..

If you want some +Red lenses, you can do what alot of people have done by picking up a Radar XL lense - Oakley RADAR XL BLADES Accessory Lenses available online at Oakley.com - go into an opticians office and most of the time, if they have the ability to do it there, they can cut you some from it! I wanted some Ruby Clear Gascans, so I picked up a Ruby Clear Crowbar lense and had my optician cut them for me - All sizes | Ruby Iridium | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

That is an amazing picture man..

+red lenses definitely are badass. I am still kicking myself for selling my crystal black/+red frogskins for retail a year ago..
I bought a pair of those, but sold them to help fund my component upgrade on my bike, plus frogs don't look right on me.

If you want some +Red lenses, you can do what alot of people have done by picking up a Radar XL lense - Oakley RADAR XL BLADES Accessory Lenses available online at Oakley.com - go into an opticians office and most of the time, if they have the ability to do it there, they can cut you some from it! I wanted some Ruby Clear Gascans, so I picked up a Ruby Clear Crowbar lense and had my optician cut them for me - All sizes | Ruby Iridium | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thanks for the info, that's an awesome idea.

I bought a pair of those, but sold them to help fund my component upgrade on my bike, plus frogs don't look right on me.

Were they crystal black/ruby or the crystal black/+red? The most recent release is ruby, and you're right not everyone can pull off the frogs...I look silly in some of the colorways..

Were they crystal black/ruby or the crystal black/+red? The most recent release is ruby, and you're right not everyone can pull off the frogs...I look silly in some of the colorways..

I have a pair of the Crystal Black/ruby and to me the lenses look +Red even though they're described as ruby. They are definitely not the same as the ruby lenses in the Fire Flora Fade Frogskins.

Back