• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I don't know how the big collectors do it... I feel like such a woman.

I feel overwhelmed sometimes. I have about 75 pair and I try and pick something that I haven't wore in a while. I still find my self trying them on, looking in the mirror and putting a pair back and trying on another pair until I am satisfied.

Haha! Now that's some classic womanly traits right there.

But err, yeah, I do that too.
:blush:

Good grief. What's happening to us? And what's next . . . . ?
"Honey, does my butt look big in these Romeos?"

so just rocking the pair that matches the clothing best at this point

Usually I get a vibe for a certain pair on any given day. Otherwise I will choose based on lens for the current weather conditions

Same here, I wear what matches the shirt that I am wearing unless it's low light/overcast and then I'll wear Finitos. Which are black. Which you would appreciate.

I of course, match my shades to my attire...Now my attire, that is a whole other mess. I have some 100 Oakley T-Shirts, all organized by color, then my Oakley shorts, again by color...Flip Flops are all boxed and organized, and socks, although I rarely wear shoes. The shades are easy to match up, but being that in my downsize, I let go of my cabinet, I have most of my wearers either displayed across my mantle (all over the damn thing), or across the hutch on my desk in my office. I am only at like 60 pairs now of wearers, so they are shown off nicely lol. Need to get a couple megas though...Even a new black would fit the bill pretty well

Latest Posts

Back