• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Don't Know What Happened To Me....

Nice little collection, but can a brother buy some color!!!!

As said above. Great pictures. you make my crappy cellphone camera look horrible.

Thanks. I realized the lack of color as i was posting the pics. The funny thing is each time I went to buy a pair the first ones I thought about buying were a different color. My wife talked my out of white Gascan's (and I do agree they didn't look good on me). I was going to get the dark blue Jupiter Factory Lite's but I wanted the polarized lenses so black was the next best thing for me and the Solfx Split Jacket came in any color you wanted so long as it was black :)

Very nice, diverse collection. I really love the Jupiter Factory Lite!

Thanks. I love them. The Gascan's are something I have wanted for a long time, but I made the mistake of buying cheap knockoff brands that I would replace every year. So I finally just bought the real thing. The Split Jackets are something I wanted since last summer so I saved up for them but the Jupiter Factory Lites was kind of a spur of the moment thing when I tried them on at the Oakley store.

Ditto, very nice man. Prepare your paypal for onslaught, I didnt even know about x metals before I joined and I now own four pair with no regrets.

The Oakley store here in town has a pair of Juliets locked up in a display case and I gotta say I want them bad.

The Oakley store here in town has a pair of Juliets locked up in a display case and I gotta say I want them bad.

Stay away from them there is a reason they are locked up. One of the 25 alloys can permeate through your temples into the brain. Highly addictive and the reason they are discontinued. I am thinking class action lawsuit.:wink:

stay away from them there is a reason they are locked up. One of the 25 alloys can permeate through your temples into the brain. Highly addictive and the reason they are discontinued. I am thinking class action lawsuit.:wink:

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Stay away from them there is a reason they are locked up. One of the 25 alloys can permeate through your temples into the brain. Highly addictive and the reason they are discontinued. I am thinking class action lawsuit.:wink:

Amazing. And correction, I have my fifth x metal coming next week, my first x squared..

Back