• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I don’t remember dropping $20 and a 6 pack feeling so good.

So, has anyone get the door for this made? I have another one with the same door (haven't measured yet but they look the same) and was gonna reach out to a local plastics fabricator and have em cut me a door. any tips?

So, has anyone get the door for this made? I have another one with the same door (haven't measured yet but they look the same) and was gonna reach out to a local plastics fabricator and have em cut me a door. any tips?

Get ready to spend some $ for that door. A shelf is around $25 cut out of plastic

Get ready to spend some $ for that door. A shelf is around $25 cut out of plastic
yeah, I was looking at the ones online and so far $76 was the cheapest plus shipping, which was another $30. But since I am in no hurry, I may just clean it up and leave it open until the right opportunity comes. maybe there will be a surplus of acrylic dividers from businesses that didn't sell/need them.

yeah, I was looking at the ones online and so far $76 was the cheapest plus shipping, which was another $30. But since I am in no hurry, I may just clean it up and leave it open until the right opportunity comes. maybe there will be a surplus of acrylic dividers from businesses that didn't sell/need them.

Wishful thinking but those dividers are a lot thinner than the doors are supposed to be on that case

What's the size of the door? I had all 4 sides of my new countertop case cut to size and shipped for under $100. Plus they pre drilled the holes for the door.

Latest Posts

Back