• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I don’t remember dropping $20 and a 6 pack feeling so good.

What's the size of the door? I had all 4 sides of my new countertop case cut to size and shipped for under $100. Plus they pre drilled the holes for the door.
i think it's 48x12. I can shave down and drill holes so I guess that helps. where'd you get em?

Yeah! I found a plastic guy that that will hook up two doors for $72. their minimum is $45 and it was gonna cost $36 for 1. couldnt help myself and just got two doors and going to replace the door on my current mega so they are both nice and clear. holes pre-drilled too.

Not bad. I used Tap Plastics. I'm assuming yours is 1/8" material? They have a 48x12 price at $21.60 plus shipping. There is an upcharge in shipping because of the size though.

44x12 1/4 - 5/16 thick actually so yeah it looks like the same price as tap plastics they want $37.77 plus holes & shipping. you did the extruded acrylic right? the one im picking up works out to be the same price and is local. thanks for the source though!

Yeah I got extruded. Cast pieces that big are $$$$. Glad to see you were able to get them at a decent price. I was going to polish mine to remove the scratches but then I was like....naa...that's to much work...lol

I guess I still know how to use a tape measure. $36 per door/panel. Holes were done for free but job minimum is $45 so I ended up paying that. reference for someone who wants to get a new door. I should've gotten shelves made…

image.jpg

I will update the first post with my costs at a future date. I added a plexi door bought 2 locks, a smart bulb I had laying around and picked up an LED strip for a few bucks. cleaned it up and filled it!

I also like the storage underneath way better than the drawers in my other mega.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back