• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I feel Bad, am I lost???

BHarry

The Eclectic Collector
Northern Nevada
I posted my first pair of Badmans in the general Oakley purchases thread. This time thought I would move to the X-metal thread. I know it's not fully agreed upon but Oakley calls them X-metals :idk: and I don't think there's going to be a neXt-metal section anytime soon...
I do like the fit and feel of these and this is the color way I liked from the beginning.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

I just had to add something made with titanium...:behindsofa:
image.jpg
image.jpg

I also like the nose bridge attachment with the top bolts, which gives a nod to the Romeo 1.
I'll be having a pair for sure..... I'll see how much they are when we hit the Florida Outlet Mall or maybe even inside Universal :)

Do you think aluminum in this a metal line was purely for cost savings, or is there really a benefit to aluminum over titanium I am not seeing? Nice collection by the way...

Do you think aluminum in this a metal line was purely for cost savings, or is there really a benefit to aluminum over titanium I am not seeing? Nice collection by the way...
Thank you. Yeah, I think the material/fabrication cost was the major factor in the change. These are much lighter than the true X-metals, but I think that would be about the only benefit to the aluminum.

I also like the nose bridge attachment with the top bolts, which gives a nod to the Romeo 1.
I'll be having a pair for sure..... I'll see how much they are when we hit the Florida Outlet Mall or maybe even inside Universal :)
Make sure its a o store not a vault, as vaults don't carry them.. I was at the 4 in Orlando area.. 2 vaults and 2 O-stores..see if you can use f&f too,maybe ?

Last edited:
Great color combination on this pair. They are really light and comfortable. I like the comparison shot with the XS.

Back