• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Feel Like Buying A New Pair - But Which..

Trust you to hear someone "type in" Hijinx on here..................hehehehehehehehe

I was tempted to go for the full BriP . . . .

]
]'' __
]dO.O......Did somebody say Hijinx?!
]/\O/
];
]

. . . . but was worried about infringing on Australian copyright laws.

:biggrin:

(eagle eyed readers will note that I changed the hair to bald, for authenticity)

Well....why go through all that grief in choosing one from the other.....why not just buy both a Dispatch 2 AND a Holbrook of some sorts :eek:).

It looks like I pinpointed the right two frames ....Hijinx is never gonna end up on my face....just waaaay to many midaged men (like me) wearing that model here in Denmark.

BTW...would you say that Holbrook is bigger than Frogskins? MAybe just a little bigger? I remember having tried a Holbrook once and i felt a little bigger than the Greg Lutzka Frogskins i used to own...

Well....why go through all that grief in choosing one from the other.....why not just buy both a Dispatch 2 AND a Holbrook of some sorts :eek:).

It looks like I pinpointed the right two frames ....Hijinx is never gonna end up on my face....just waaaay to many midaged men (like me) wearing that model here in Denmark.

That's interesting, cos I never see anyone wearing them on my travels in UK. In fact it's still quite a rare sight finding a fellow Oakley wearer in the UK. And even when you do, it's nearly always old Jackets or Minutes. Never anything more unusual.
Any other UK collectors find this?

That's interesting, cos I never see anyone wearing them on my travels in UK. In fact it's still quite a rare sight finding a fellow Oakley wearer in the UK. And even when you do, it's nearly always old Jackets or Minutes. Never anything more unusual.
Any other UK collectors find this?
In America, especially where I am, there are quite a few people with Hijinx'. Pretty common here. Mostly black. Saw one guy with a Probation If I remember.

Back