• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I feel sorry for whoever ends up winning these

cool UV400 XS! Must be super special cus all mine doesn't advertise it's UV400 capabilities :p

I looked at the feedback and I actually asked myself the same question. They've been with the Bay since 2003 and don't have that much feedback for that amount of time, so def not a power seller. I figure one of two things is happening:

1. They actually think these are real and are simply trying to sell them honestly.
2. They know they're fake and figure the best way to get away with that is to show how blatantly fake they are in the pics. What better way to complete a sell and not be worried about someone accuses them of selling a fake if you just show it up front. If you buy those glasses after seeing those pics, you will likely just go away thinking they're real. Well, until someone you know points out that they're clearly not.

Also, I checked the other items they're selling and they also have some Juliets (fake also). The fake Juliets also have bids (currently more $$$ than the XS) with almost 6 days left. They're actually selling one more item, another pair of Oakleys, but I don't know anything about those. I just have to assume that they're also fake, but...

What if this dude got some "great deal" a few years ago on some sweet xmetals and was totally taken... Hmmmm, somebody should point out these are fakes and see what he does.

Latest Posts

Back