• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Got An "Oakley Order Shipped" Email Today - CONTEST

I immediately thought of the Oakley Earbuds, but a couple of people have already mentioned that. So for the hell of it I'm going to guess a Nanoclear lens cleaning kit.

I got an email just like this, about a week after I received a warranty replacement part free of charge. Thinking I was going to get another part and they made a mistake, I waited eagerly and it never arrived. Soooooooo, I figure its there system not working correctly. Check to see when the last time you called to order something maybe on the warranty side.... You could always check your order history or call them and they can look it up too......

I got an email just like this, about a week after I received a warranty replacement part free of charge. Thinking I was going to get another part and they made a mistake, I waited eagerly and it never arrived. Soooooooo, I figure its there system not working correctly. Check to see when the last time you called to order something maybe on the warranty side.... You could always check your order history or call them and they can look it up too......
That ruins the fun.

I did just get a part from warranty...

But if UPS says they have a package coming to me, shouldn't there physically be a package?

That ruins the fun.

I did just get a part from warranty...

But if UPS says they have a package coming to me, shouldn't there physically be a package?

Thats what I thought! I was under the impression I was going to receive another..... But I didn't... I believe it the way its shipped, as it handled by USPS but delivered by DHL, all I know is the tracking showed delivered on that day with nothing to show for it. The tracking actually matched the package the item came in a week earlier...

Did the email say it was from : BATCHUSA ????

My warranty item came on May 17th... The email with the tracking info came on May 22, 6 days later... Clicked on the link and it showed delivered.....

Last edited:
Back