• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Got An "Oakley Order Shipped" Email Today - CONTEST

So I did get something. HA.

Now that it's here I do recall where these might have come from, but it would have been MONTHS ago. So I'm still pretty confused, and I don't remember explicitly having them sent.

I made an "unboxing" video, but the trouble is I can't reshoot it and my goofy facial expressions make me look like a dork. Well, an even bigger dork. The few of you that have met me can attest to my constantly shifting expressions.

So you all don't get to enjoy it. I know you're crushed.

So here it is!
6A53C04C-FC9E-4E32-AA52-0A5C6B6A4A25-10717-000009A66ADABC35_zps1f60a583.jpg?t=1377029842

Which is perplexing because I've ordered a full white kit after this conversation took place, and the conversation was me looking for odd colors, the warranty person telling me they could give me white, telling me they were out of stock, and I'm pretty sure I declined the offer. So I guess they were nice enough to put it in anyway, and a few months later I've got a fresh set of white socks!

And here's the winning entry:
I say earsocks
And while @bad fishy didn't specify white ear socks, he was the most correct.

So, Mr. Fishy, what can I give to you?

Awesome! Today's my lucky day as I just won a gift card at work a few hours ago! I don't remember what the prize is, so I'll refer back to the first post and PM you. Thanks!!

i thnk it should be equal value to the item recived
What's a few dollars between friends? If he says a box of 9mm ammo I'd probably sent it to him. Well, maybe not ammo, shipping that crap sucks.

Awesome! Today's my lucky day as I just won a gift card at work a few hours ago! I don't remember what the prize is, so I'll refer back to the first post and PM you. Thanks!!
Think of something. Doesn't have to be Oakley. You want $5 Paypal? Yours. You want a microbag? I'll have one on the way tomorrow. You want some pens out of my desk and a sticky note pad? Once again, my pleasure. You want a pair of Romeos? Yeah, no, I gotta draw the line somewhere.

It is your lucky day! Good guess and congrats on both wins!

How about a hand-drawn picture of your favorite M-frames on a dragon? Should make for an interesting picture...

As a side note, whenever you order something from an online store and they have a comments/additional info section, ask for a hand drawn picture of something. The company will get a kick out of it, and you'll find the cool companies when they send you what you've requested.

Latest Posts

Back