• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Got The Hook Up ;)

Angela

Oakley Beginner
Hey! I work at a Sunglass Hut in Florida that has some great Oakley pieces on hand that I know some users would LOVE to get their hands on. Anyone interested in a set of lenses for the Twenties? How about an ear sock kit? Lenses are black iridium and ear socks are black.

Of course I'm a fan! It's hard not to be. Always looking to build my Oakley knowledge as well.

you've come to the right place for knowledge. There's a lot here. There's also some funny stories of SGH employees who don't have knowledge of the brands they sell.

Sweet, are you a new collector or have you been at the game for a while?[/quotsoldier

Ive sold oakleys since 2005. I love the brand and I love the customer. I've had a chance to acquire a lot in that time but I don't really have a collection. I always give away my old pairs to family and friends and then acquire some more.

you've come to the right place for knowledge. There's a lot here. There's also some funny stories of SGH employees who don't have knowledge of the brands they sell.
i have to admit I was once one of those sunglass hut employees who didn't have much knowledge of the brand but I have learned a lot from my customers over the year.