• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I got this in my e-Mail, what's so funny is, none of the info is correct.............keep trying scamtwats.....oh, and I don't have a webcam.....

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
Hey, I know your password is: oaKZB74F2Lfzw

Your computer was infected with my malware, RAT (Remote Administration Tool), your browser wasn't updated / patched, in such case it's enough to just visit some website where my iframe is placed to get automatically infected, if you want to find out more - Google: "Drive-by exploit".

My malware gave me full access and control over your computer, meaning, I got access to all your accounts (see password above) and I can see everything on your screen, turn on your camera or microphone and you won't even notice about it.

I collected all your private data and I RECORDED YOU (through your webcam) SATISFYING YOURSELF!

After that I removed my malware to not leave any traces.

I can send the video to all your contacts, post it on social network, publish it on the whole web, including the darknet, where the sick people are, I can publish all I found on your computer everywhere!

Only you can prevent me from doing this and only I can help you out in this situation.

Transfer exactly 1400$ with the current bitcoin (BTC) price to my bitcoin address.

It's a very good offer, compared to all that horrible **** that will happen if I publish everything.

You can easily buy bitcoin here: www.paxful.com , www.coingate.com , www.coinbase.com , or check for bitcoin ATM near you, or Google for other exchanger.
You can send the bitcoin directly to my address, or create your own wallet first here: www.login.blockchain.com/en/#/signup/ , then receive and send to mine.

My bitcoin address is: 14qd4cN3HZ2ErMddV6QmWvE7mVUcGSBh1X

Copy and paste my address, it's (cAsE-sEnSEtiVE)

I give you 2 days time to transfer the bitcoin.

As I got access to this email account, I will know if this email has already been read.
If you get this email multiple times, it's to make sure that you read it, my mailer script is configured like this and after payment you can ignore it.
After receiving the payment, I will remove everything and you can life your live in peace like before.

Next time update your browser before browsing the web.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I get these every week on one of my older job email Accounts.
And of course I have patched my webcam lens.

Is it wrong that I want to become Liam Neeson in Taken on these MF’rs?

Just send an email back that says, why don’t you get a real job and stop scamming people.
If you put this much effort into a real career you’d probably be the president someday!!!

This actually stems from a legit breach.
Older websites you signed up for were compromised. (usually forums like this)
I get these a few times a week and my password is one Ive used. An insecure 5 char one which most all places wont allow anymore.
Im not sure where I used it, but its super old.
The email they sent from, and the email its supposedly coming from (usually spoofed to look like it came from your email) are phony. The bitcoin wallet is legit :)

You can always report the bitcoin address like these other's did. I usually try to do all I can to make life a little difficult for these dirt bags........

Back